VISIT OCEANIA AT THE ROYAL ACADEMY AND DINE AT BRASSERIE ZÉDEL
Enjoy our 3-course Menu Formule with a glass of wine for lunch and a ticket to Oceania at the Royal Academy, for £34.
This autumn, from 29th September - 10th December, be transported to the shores of Polynesia, the scattered archipelagos of Micronesia and the islands of Melanesia, as Oceania arrives at the RA.
As the UK's first major survey of art and culture from a region rich in history, ritual and ceremony, Oceania brings together around 200 exceptional works from public and private collections around the world. Spanning 500 years, many of the pieces in the exhibition will be on display for the first time.
From shell, greenstone and ceramic ornaments, to huge canoes and stunning god images, the exhibition explores important themes of voyaging, place making and encounter.
Marking 250 years since Cook's first voyage to the Pacific, Oceania will be a celebration of the dazzling and diverse art of the region, from the historic to the contemporary.
TO BOOK: Book in person at Brasserie Zédel or call us on 020 7734 4888, quoting 'Oceania'.
Terms & Conditions:
- This offer includes: an exhibition ticket plus Brasserie Zédel's Menu Formule (3 courses with a glass of wine and water). Service charge is not included.
- Valid for lunch bookings only (11.30am - 4.30pm) from 29th September until 10th December 2018.
- Lunch bookings must be made in advance.
- The offer is not exchangeable against other menu items and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or vouchers.
- The exhibition tickets are valid for the Oceania exhibition only. Valid at any time between 29th September and 10th December during the Royal Academy's opening hours. Opening times of the RA: Saturday-Thursday 10am - 6pm, Friday 10am - 10pm. Please check the website for exceptional closing times.