An evening of feasting awaits for our annual Epiphany celebrations – and those who turn up wearing a crown may dine for free…
Please note, this event has closed for 2023.
This year, our Epiphany – or La Fête des Rois as it’s known in France – celebrations are back once more at Brasserie Zédel.
And on Sunday 8th January 2023, we will celebrate this unique tradition by offering a COMPLIMENTARY 3-course Menu Formule, which includes Zédel classics such as Celeriac Salad with a Mustard Mayonnaise to start, a Chicken Sautéed with Mushrooms & Cream or Sea Bream for main, and Lemon Meringue Tart for dessert (and a glass of wine!), to all guests who are wearing a crown while they dine from 5pm onwards. Our traditional ‘Galettes des Rois’ will also be on offer for those who wish to enjoy a slice.
Whilst not necessary, full regal regalia is also heartily encouraged. Although, please note, crowns from a cracker and other similar crowns of the paper variety do not qualify for this offer.
Please call us on 020 7734 4888 to make a reservation. Unfortunately, due to the incredibly high demand for this event, we cannot accept bookings via email.
A few tables will be available during the evening for walk-ins, though please note there may be a wait for these.
Terms and Conditions:
- The complimentary meal offered is our ‘Menu Formule’, valued at £27.95 (this includes 3-courses, one glass of house wine and water per person).
- In any party of guests, only those wearing a crown will be eligible for the complimentary meal. Please note – crowns from a cracker and other similar crowns of the paper variety do not qualify!
- Each qualifying diner is entitled to one complimentary Menu Formule in the Brasserie on Sunday 8th January 2023 from 5pm onwards.
- There is no cash equivalent for this offer.
- This offer cannot be redeemed on any other date.
- This offer is subject to availability.