Sublime and dreamlike images of a floating world
See The RA's Monet to Matisse Exhibition and Dine for £32
Enjoy a three-course Formule Menu (including water, wine & coffee), plus an exhibition ticket for just £32* to see Painting the Modern Garden: Monet to Matisse from 30th January to 20th April 2016.
This landmark exhibition examines the role gardens played in the evolution of art from the early 1860s through to the 1920s.
The exhibition includes masterpieces by Monet, Renoir, Cezanne, Pissarro, Manet, Sargent, Kandinsky, Van Gogh, Matisse, Klimt and Klee.
Highlights include a remarkable selection of works by Monet, including the monumental Agapanthus Triptych, reunited specifically for the exhibition, Renoir's Monet Painting in His Garden at Argenteuil and Kandinsky's Murnau The Garden II.
The Daily Telegraph "A feast of colour and texture"
BOOK in person at Brasserie Zédel or on 020 7734 4888.
*Terms and Conditions:
- Must be booked in advance, subject to availability.
- The offer is for the Brasserie Zédel Formule Menu: 3 courses, with water, a glass of wine, coffee plus an exhibition ticket.
- The offer is not exchangeable against other menu items and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or vouchers.
- Offer valid from 30th January to 20th April 2016 Mon - Sun 11.30am - 4.45pm, for lunch bookings only.
- Package must be paid for at Brasserie Zédel when collecting the exhibition ticket.
- Service charge is not included.
- The exhibition tickets are valid at any time during the exhibition.
- Opening times of the RA: Mon - Thurs, Sat and Sun 10am-6pm (last admission 5.30pm), Fri - 10am-10pm (last admission 9.30pm).