Travesties at the Apollo Theatre and dine
The Menier Chocolate Factory's smash hit production of Travesties is the first London revival in over 20 years, directed by Patrick Marber and starring Tom Hollander. Now playing at the Apollo Theatre for a limited run.
Tom Stoppard's dazzling comedy of art, love and revolution features James Joyce, Tristan Tzara and Lenin as remembered - and misremembered - by Henry Carr, a minor British diplomat in Zurich 1917.
For £79.50 you can enjoy a performance of Travesties (Band A ticket) at the Apollo Theatre and a 3-course Menu Formule, with wine, water and coffee. Valid for Monday to Thursday performances until 20 April.
To book, click here or go to the Apollo Theatre Box Office or call 0330 333 4809 and quote promo code 'ZedelMeal' when prompted.
Terms & conditions:
- This package is valid for Monday to Thursday evening performances at 7.30pm for a meal before or after the show and Wednesday matinees at 2.30pm for a meal after the show only, until 20 April 2017, subject to availability
- Included; Travesties band A ticket and a 3-course Formule meal with a glass of house wine, coffee and water
- Guests must be seated no later than 6pm for post-matinée and pre-evening performances. Post theatre guests to be seated by 11pm
- No cash alternative available to any elements of the package
- Alcohol for over 18's only