See the Summer Exhibition 2016 at the Royal Academy & Dine
Discover a kaleidoscope of over a thousand works in the largest open submission exhibition in the world: works by artists you know and artists you don't.
Visit the SUMMER EXHIBITION 2016 at the Royal Academy and enjoy our 3-course Formule Menu for £28, which includes a glass of wine, coffee and water, before or after the exhibition, available from 13th June to 21st August.
The largest open submission exhibition in the world is a unique window onto all areas of the contemporary art world.
This year's co-ordinator is Richard Wilson RA, one of Britain's most renowned sculptors, who will be exploring the theme of artistic duos. He has invited a diverse group of more than 15 international duos, including Heather & Ivan Morison, Jake & Dinos Chapman and Jane & Louise Wilson.
Book in person at Brasserie Zédel or on 020 7734 4888, quoting 'RA Summer'.
*Terms and Conditions:
• Must be booked in advance, subject to availability.
• The exhibition ticket can only be collected from Brasserie Zédel at 20 Sherwwod Street, London W1F 7ED, after 11.30am, from the Kiosk or Reception downstairs.
• If you are intending to view the exhibition prior to your meal, you will need to pick up the ticket from the Brasserie first (less than 5 minutes away from The Royal Academy).
• Package must be paid for at Brasserie Zédel when collecting the exhibition ticket. Service charge is not included.
• The offer is for the Brasserie Zédel Formule Menu: 3 courses, with water, a glass of wine, coffee plus an exhibition ticket for one person per ticket.
• The offer is not exchangeable against other menu items and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or vouchers.
• Offer valid from 13th June to 21st August 2016, Mon - Sun 11.30am - 4.30pm, for lunchtime bookings only.
• You must be seated in Brasserie Zédel by 4.30pm to order your meal.
• The exhibition tickets are valid at any time during the exhibition and are not timed.
• RA opening times: Mon - Thurs, Sat & Sun: 10am - 6pm (last admission 5.30pm), Fri: 10am - 10pm (last admission 9.30pm).
• Although beyond our control, it is very unlikely that you will have to queue at The Royal Academy to enter the exhibition.
This exhibition is sponsored by Insight Investment.