SEE ‘RIP IT UP THE 60s’ AT THE GARRICK THEATRE AND DINE AT BRASSERIE ZÉDEL
Enjoy our 3-course Formule Menu with a glass of wine for dinner and a Band A ticket to 'Rip It Up The 60s' at the Garrick Theatre, for £65.
Bringing the swinging 60s into the 21st century, Rip It Up is an explosion of song, dance and acrobatics.
Aston Merrygold (JLS) and Jay McGuiness (The Wanted) sing, while Harry Judd (McFly) is on drums and Olympic champion, Louis Smith, performs his gymnastic feats. Together, the 'fab four' display their dancing talent, whilst being joined on stage by an incredible cast of dancers, singers and musicians.
In this energetic show, dance the night away with music from the legends who shook the generation including The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Beach Boys, James Brown, Marvin Gaye, Stevie Wonder, The Supremes and many more.
- Please call the Box Office on 0330 333 4811.
- After you have made your booking, tables at Brasserie Zédel must be reserved by the customer directly with the restaurant by emailing email@example.com or calling 020 7734 4888, before the date attending.
Terms & Conditions:
- Valid for Wednesday - Sunday 7.30pm performances only, until 31st May 2019. Please note, it excludes all matinees and Saturday performances
- This package includes: a Band A ticket to the play and three-course meal from the Formule Menu with a glass of house wine at Brasserie Zédel. Service charge is included.
- Guests must be seated in the Brasserie by the following times to ensure adequate time to enjoy your meal:
Pre-Theatre: Customers must be seated by 6pm
Post-Theatre: Customers must be seated by 11pm
- You must present your ticket in order to claim your Formule Menu Meal
- There is no cash alternative available to any elements of the package.
- Anything ordered outside of this set menu will be charged as normal at the end of your meal.
- Alcohol will only be served to over 18s; a soft drink alternative is available
- Table reservations in the Brasserie must be made at least 48 hours in advance
- Subject to availability