SEE LES MISÉRABLES AT THE QUEEN’S THEATRE AND DINE AT BRASSERIE ZÉDEL
Enjoy our 3-course Formule Menu with a glass of wine plus a ticket to Les Misérables at the Queen's Theatre, for £77.25
Dubbed a "musical phenomenon", Cameron Mackintosh's legendary
production of Boublil and Schönberg's Les Misérables has - over the
last three decades - become a global stage sensation.
Seen by more than 70 million people in 52 countries and in 22 languages around the world, now in its 34th year, it continues to break box-office records.
Set against the backdrop of 19th-century France, Les Misérables tells an enthralling story of broken dreams and unrequited love, passion, sacrifice and redemption - a timeless testament to the survival of the human spirit.
Ex-convict Jean Valjean is hunted for decades by the ruthless policeman Javert after he breaks parole. When Valjean agrees to care for factory worker Fantine's young daughter, Cosette, their lives change forever…
Featuring the songs 'I Dreamed A Dream', 'Bring Him Home', 'One Day More' and 'On My Own', Les Misérables is "the show of all shows!"
2. Tables must then be reserved in advance by the customer directly with Brasserie Zédel by emailing email@example.com or calling 020 7734 4888, quoting 'Les Misérables'.
Please ensure that you have your meal voucher, which will be sent with your tickets via post or given to you at the box office, to show on arrival at Brasserie Zédel.
Terms & Conditions:
- Valid for Monday - Thursday performances only, from 7th
January - 4th April 2019 excluding 14th February and w/c 18th
- This offer includes: a show ticket plus Brasserie Zédel's Menu Formule (3 courses with a glass of wine and water). Service charge is not included.
- The meal at Zédel is only valid on the same day as the performance.
- Maximum table size of 4 people. We cannot guarantee that larger parties will be seated together. For more information please call 020 7734 4888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting 'Les Misérables'
- Please bring your meal voucher with you to Brasserie Zédel, which you will be sent when you book.
- Performances of Les Misérables start at 7.30pm each evening, and at 2.30pm on a Wednesday matinee.
- For dinner at Zédel, guests must be seated no later than 5.30pm for pre-theatre and by 11.00pm for post-theatre.
- For Wednesday matinees, guests must be seated no later than 12.30pm for pre-theatre and by 5.30pm for post-theatre.
- There is no cash alternative available to any elements of the package.
- Anything ordered outside of this set menu will be charged as normal at the end of your meal.
- Alcohol will only be served to over 18s; a soft drink alternative is available.
- Please note that tables may be subject to a time restriction.