SEE DON QUIXOTE AT THE GARRICK THEATRE AND DINE AT BRASSERIE ZÉDEL
Enjoy our 3-course Menu Formule with a glass of wine and a ticket to Don Quixote at the Garrick, for £59.50.
Following its sell-out run in Stratford-upon-Avon to mark the
400th anniversary of Cervantes' death, enjoy a riotous performance
of Don Quixote at London's Garrick Theatre.
After a lifetime of reading books on chivalry, one eccentric old man heads off on a rumbustious quest to become a wandering knight, accompanied by his faithful - and equally ill-suited - servant. Taking up a lance and sword, Don Quixote sets out on a hilarious journey across medieval Spain, defending the helpless and vanquishing the wicked. Hopelessly unprepared and increasingly losing his grip on reality with each calamitous adventure the two hapless heroes experience, the romantic ideal of Quixote's books seems further away than ever.
Riotously performed by David Threlfall as Don Quixote and Rufus Hound as Sancho Panza, the RSC's production of this legendary comic novel is performed by a company of 20 actors and a band of live musicians.
Adapted for the stage by James Fenton and directed by Angus Jackson this 'magical' (Telegraph) production has opened to critical acclaim at the Garrick Theatre and plays until February 2019.
Mail on Sunday
Times, Telegraph, FT, Guardian, Metro, Time Out
1. Please click here and enter the promo code 'ZedelMeal' at the top of the booking page. Alternatively, call 0330 333 4811.
2. Please note, tables must then be reserved by the customer directly with Brasserie Zédel by emailing email@example.com or calling 020 7734 4888 before the date attending.
Terms and Conditions:
- This package is valid pre- or post-show for Monday to Thursday
evening performances at 7.30pm and Wednesday matinees at 2pm until
31 January 2019, excluding 24, 25 & 31 December 2018 at the
Garrick Theatre London.
- This package includes a Band A ticket to the play and 3-course meal from the Formule set menu with a glass wine at Brasserie Zédel and includes service charge.
- Guests must be seated by the following times to ensure adequate time to enjoy your meal:
Pre-Theatre (Evenings): Customers must be seated by 5.45pm
Post-Theatre (Evenings): Customers must arrive before 11pm
Pre-Theatre (Matinees): Customers must be seated by 12pm
Post-Theatre (Matinees): Customers must arrive by 5.30pm
- No cash alternative available to any elements of the package.
- Alcohol will only be served to over 18s. Soft drink alternative is available.
- Reservations must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
- Subject to availability.