See the RA's In the Age of Giorgione Exhibition
Dine and Enjoy a Royal Academy Exhibition
Explore the Venetian Renaissance from Titian to Giorgione and enjoy a three-course Formule Menu (including water, wine & coffee), for just £27*. From 12 March - 5 June 2016.
The first great painter to arise during this period is also the most mysterious: little is known about Giorgione's life, and few works can be definitively attributed to him. Yet the elusive poetic quality of his work is so powerful that, despite his early death, his legacy is profoundly felt in Venice and beyond.
Trace the development of ideas that changed the course of art as we know it in this highly original exploration of the Venetian Renaissance. Through masterpieces of portraiture as well as devotional works, witness the rapid evolution of a new style in a city on the cusp of its golden age.
BOOK in person at Brasserie Zédel or on 020 7734 4888.
*Terms and Conditions:
- Must be booked in advance, subject to availability.
- The offer is for the Brasserie Zédel Formule Menu: 3 courses, with water, a glass of wine, coffee plus an exhibition ticket.
- The offer is not exchangeable against other menu items and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or vouchers.
- Offer valid from 12 March - 5 June 2016. Mon - Sun 11.30am - 4.45pm, for lunch bookings only.
- Package must be paid for at Brasserie Zédel when collecting the exhibition ticket.
- Service charge is not included.
- The exhibition tickets are valid at any time during the exhibition.
- Opening times of the RA: Mon - Thurs, Sat and Sun 10am-6pm (last admission 5.30pm), Fri - 10am-10pm (last admission 9.30pm).
Giorgione, Portrait of a Young Man (Giustiniani Portrait), detail, c. 1497-99. Oil on canvas, 57.5 x 45.5 cm. Gemäldegalerie, Staatliche Museen zu Berlin, inv. 12A. With kind permission of the Gemäldegalerie, Berlin. © Photo: Jörg P. Anders.