See The Comedy About A Bank Robbery and Dine
One giant diamond. Six incompetent crooks. And a security guard asleep on the job. What could possibly go right?
Plotted by and starring the masterminds of the Mischief Theatre Company who were behind the 2015 Olivier award-winning Best New Comedy "The Play That Goes Wrong" and "Peter Pan Goes Wrong". Prepare to be entertained by their unique brand of humour in this hilarious new show at the Criterion Theatre.
'This is the funniest show in the West End' - The Telegraph
'A fast and fabulous comedy caper is a joyful night out' - The Times
For £59.50 (Tuesday to Friday and Sunday performances), enjoy a performance of the critically acclaimed The Comedy About A Bank Robbery (Band A ticket) at the Criterion Theatre and a 3-course Menu Formule, with a glass of wine, water and coffee.
Terms and Conditions:
- This package is valid for Tuesday to Friday evening performances at 7.30pm and Sunday performances at 3pm and 7pm, subject to availability.
- It includes a price Band A ticket and 3-course meal from the Formule menu with a glass of house wine, coffee and water, pre or post-show.
- Guests must be seated in Brasserie Zedel by 5.45pm pre-theatre (5.15pm Sundays) or 11pm post-theatre.
- No cash alternative available to any elements of the package.
- Alcohol for over 18s only.
- Table must be reserved in advance.