Located at the Prince of Wales Theatre, which is just a 3 minute walk away from Zédel, the ‘Book of Mormon’ does not need much in the way of introduction…
Hailed as “the best musical of the century” by the New York Times, the ‘Book of Mormon‘ is known for its riotous storytelling, exceptional staging and original score.
We are delighted to be partnering with By Stephen Cherry to offer a Stalls or Royal circle ticket to ‘The Book of Mormon’, along with a two-course pre-theatre dinner and a glass of wine at Zédel. Dates are booking up until January 2023 currently.
Brasserie Zédel patrons can access an exclusive 25% off the package price, by entering the code ZEDEL at the checkout.
To find out more and to book your package, click on the button below.
- Minimum age: 16 (non-alcoholic drinks will be offered to anyone under the age if 18)
- Your meal consists of a starter and a main or a main and dessert per person
- Your meal includes a glass of house wine or soft drink per person. Any additional food and drink ordered will be at an additional cost to you
- Your tickets are valid for one of the displayed dates only. Once you have chosen your date and your booking has been processed it cannot be exchanged or refunded
- For your comfort and security, you may be subject to additional checks on your visit to London theatres – we appreciate your patience and understanding while these are taking place
- Venues can change and 72 hours’ notice will be provided should this be the case
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary