On the 14th July each year, our dining room is filled with customers celebrating Bastille Day, wearing Bretons and Berets and enjoying a complimentary ‘Menu Formule’.
And this year, we’ll be celebrating once more with all the usual vigour and joie de vivre. As we did last year, to ensure the spirit of egalitarianism is observed, we’re opening a ballot system to allocate reservations.
Please note the ballot is now closed for this year
All those who are successful will join us for dinner on Thursday 14th July – and those who come wearing a striped Breton shirt and a Beret (moustaches optional, though encouraged!) will enjoy a complimentary 3-course dinner with wine.
In order to be as fair as possible, the only way to be in with a chance of a table is to enter your name into the ballot.
Please note that due to the overwhelming number of entries we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted (by Wednesday 6th July). You will then have 24 hours to confirm your table or it will be resubmitted into the ballot. Reservations for this event cannot be made over the phone or by email.
From all of us at Zédel, bonne chance!
If successful, you will only be entitled to the complimentary menu if you are wearing a Breton and Beret.
The ballot is now closed for this year
The ballot was open from Monday 27th June at 10am until Monday 4th July at 9am; all those who are successful will be contacted between Monday 4th and Wednesday 6th July.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Brasserie Zédel’s Bastille Day Ballot will run from 10am on Monday 27th June and close at 9am on Monday 4th July.
- The complimentary meal in this offer is for our Menu Formule valued at £27, which includes three courses, a glass of wine and water.
- This offer only applies to reservations made for dinner on Thursday 14th July 2022 from 5pm until 11pm.
- Only one ballot entry per person will be counted.
- A maximum table size of 6 people applies.
- In any party, only those wearing a Breton shirt and beret will be eligible for a complimentary meal.
- If successful, Zédel’s reservation team will be in touch to confirm the exact time of your reservation, subject to availability, by Wednesday 6th July.
- Only successful applicants will be contacted to confirm their table reservation.
- Please note that if you are successful, you will have 24 hours to confirm your table otherwise it will be re-submitted into the ballot.
- There is no cash equivalent for this prize.
- Reservations for this event cannot be made over the phone or by email. In order to be as fair as possible, the only way to be in for a chance of a table this year is to enter into the ballot.