New Year’s Eve at Brasserie Zédel
New Year's Eve, or le Réveillon de la Saint-Sylvestre as we say in France, deserves to be celebrated and where better to do so than with us at the Brasserie for an evening of food, frivolity and a few surprises…
THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT
On 31st December from 10pm, one of our most popular bands, The Hamiltons, will entertain diners with their lively French jazz. Alongside the music, moving around the room - in true 'carousel' style - will be some artistes du cirque. Think showgirls, comédiens and… well, we wouldn't want to give too much away.
And with the tables pushed back to allow for some dancing later on in the evening, a New Year's Eve celebration at Zédel wouldn't be complete without a troupe of cancan dancers taking to the floor come midnight.
The Brasserie will be open as usual from early evening so those wishing to enjoy a drink at the bar or indeed in Bar Américain before taking their seat for dinner are more than welcome to do so.
And so, with the Brasserie transported back to the 1920s for an evening of light-hearted fun, we look forward to ringing in la nouvelle année in true Gallic style and would be thrilled for you to join us.
Please call us on 0207 734 4888 as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
We will be holding back some tables for walk-ins on the night. However, please be aware that if you do arrive en passant there may be a wait and a table cannot be guaranteed.
Our à la carte menu will be offered in the Brasserie as usual for diners to enjoy. For guests joining us for dinner from 9pm onwards, there will be an additional £45 charge per person to cover the live entertainment you will experience throughout the evening along with a glass of champagne to toast the festivities. Diners joining us before 9pm will not be charged for entertainment. There will not be a dress code on the evening but a little glamour is encouraged.
AND OVER IN CRAZY COQS:
From 7 - 8.15pm, Jo Stilgoe will take to the stage in Crazy Coqs, tickets £30 click here for more information. And from 10pm - 12.30am, Marcel Lucont's Cabaret Fantastique will see off 2018 in style, with a glass of champagne and an all-star line-up of guests from the world of cabaret, circus, comedy, clowning and music. Tickets £100 Click here to book.
Terms and Conditions:
- Bookings for dinner will commence from 5pm.
- A New Year's Eve Entertainment charge of £45 per person is applicable to all bookings in the Brasserie from 9pm onwards. This fee will be payable upfront upon booking.
- All reservations for 8pm and earlier are subject to a 2-hour time restriction. No Entertainment charge is required for these earlier bookings.
- There will be no 8.15pm-8.45pm sittings available on the evening.
- Those with reservations from 9pm onwards will have the use of their table for the rest of the evening.
- Live entertainment in the Brasserie will begin around 10pm.
- Dress code - we will not operate a dress code but a little glamour is encouraged
- Cancellation policy - if reservations from 9pm onwards are cancelled less than 48 hours in advance, we will unfortunately be unable to refund the £45 per person charge.