Bastille Day at Brasserie Zedel - Terms and Conditions
WHEN Tuesday 14th July 2015 from 6pm.
WHAT Anyone who comes to eat at Brasserie Zédel on Tuesday 14th July from 6pm onwards wearing a striped blue and white Breton top with a beret will be entitled to a complimentary 'formule' three course meal (worth £19.75). If they prefer to eat from the à la carte menu, £19.75 will be deducted off the total bill for each person on a table wearing the striped top and beret.
1. Booking is advisable. Although we will hold tables back for walk-ins on Tuesday 14th July 2015, we cannot guarantee a table: we have experienced very high demand for similar events in the past and there may be a considerable waiting time, the length of which can be challenging to predict.
2. This complimentary meal is offered subject to availability.
3. In any party of guests, only those people wearing a blue & white striped/hooped Breton shirt and a beret will be eligible for the complimentary meal.
4. The complimentary meal we are offering is the 'Menu Formule', valued at £19.75. The Menu Formule can be exchanged for any other menu item, up to the value of £19.75, with the exception of alcoholic beverages. It cannot be used for the sole consumption of alcohol.
5. Each qualifying diner is entitled to only one complimentary meal on Monday 14th July 2015 from 6pm onwards.
6. There is no cash equivalent for this offer.
7. This offer cannot be redeemed on any other date.
8. This offer can only be redeemed in the Brasserie and is not valid in Bar Americain, The Crazy Coqs and ZL Cafe.
1. Unfortunately we cannot gauge the response to this celebration in advance. If we get a high turn-out, we hope you will be patient with us.
2. Tips and service are at your discretion.
3. We may take some photographs of the room with diners during the evening. Please advise us when you arrive if you do not wish to be featured in a photograph.
4. This offer is not open to staff members of Corbin & King or their families.