Please note, this competition closed on Monday 17th January – any entries received after this time will not be included in the prize draw.
Holidays are meant to be fun, but this is thrown into sharp contrast for Tomas and Ebba when their family trip to the Alps gets turned upside down…
With a stellar cast, featuring Olivier Award-winner Rory Kinnear, Tim Price’s stage adaptation of Ruben Östlund’s award-winning comedy, ‘Force Majeure’ directed by Michael Longhurst about a family falling apart is one not to be missed.
And thanks to our friends at the Donmar Warehouse, we have two tickets to see the show (on either Thursday 27th or Friday 28th January) up for grabs, as well as dinner at Zédel – which includes our three-course Menu Formule with a glass of wine, plus a welcome cocktail or glass of champagne, and tea or coffee.
For your chance to win, simply head over to our Instagram account, like our post and tag a friend in the comments who you would like to take with you – and make sure you’re following both Zédel and the Donmar Warehouse.
The winner will be selected on Tuesday 18th January. Bonne chance!
- To be eligible, you must follow Brasserie Zédel and The Donmar Warehouse on Instagram, like our post and tag a friend in the comments section.
- The winner will be chosen using a random generator and will be contacted via direct message no later than Tuesday 18th January. If we don’t hear back from the winner by 9am on Wednesday 19th January, another winner will be chosen and notified.
- The prize includes two tickets to see Force Majeure at The Donmar Warehouse and the three course Menu Formule at Zédel with a glass of wine, along with a cocktail or glass of champage on arrival, and tea or coffee.
- Both guests must be over 18.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
- The prize is only valid for performances on the evening of Thursday 27th or Friday 28th January.
- Corbin & King employees or friends and family of Corbin & King employees are not eligible to win the prize.