SEE THE LEHMAN TRILOGY AT THE PICCADILLY THEATRE AND DINE AT BRASSERIE ZÉDEL
Enjoy our 3-course Formule Menu with a glass of wine and a Band A ticket to 'The Lehman Trilogy' at the Piccadilly Theatre, for £109.
Following a critically acclaimed sold-out season at the National Theatre and more recently at the Park Avenue Armory in New York, the National Theatre's smash-hit production of The Lehman Trilogy returns to London for a strictly limited season this summer at the Piccadilly Theatre.
Sam Mendes (The Ferryman, Skyfall) directs Simon Russell Beale, Adam Godley and Ben Miles as the Lehman Brothers, their sons and grandsons, in "three of the most virtuosic performances you're ever likely to see," so says The New York Times.
Told in three parts on a single evening, The Lehman Trilogy is a story of a family and a company that change the world. From arriving in New York and dreaming of a new life, to establishing the firm Lehman Brothers 163 years later, and of course its spectacular collapse that triggered the largest financial crisis in history, this is a true American epic.
Shortly after booking, you will be contacted by Brasserie Zédel in order to confirm your table reservation at the restaurant.
Please ensure you have your meal voucher, which will be sent with your tickets via post or given to you at the box office, to show on arrival at Brasserie Zédel.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Valid for Monday to Thursday performances only from Wednesday
19th June to Thursday 29th August.
- This offer includes: a Band A ticket to the play plus Brasserie Zédel's Menu Formule (3 courses with a glass of wine and water). Service charge is included.
- Guests must be seated in the Brasserie by the following times to ensure adequate time to enjoy your meal:
Pre-Theatre (evenings): Customers must be seated by 5.00pm
Post-Theatre (evenings): Customers must arrive before 11pm
- Anything ordered outside of this set menu will be charged as
normal at the end of your meal.
- Alcohol will only be served to over 18s; a soft drink alternative is available.
- Table reservations in the Brasserie must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
- Not valid on tickets already purchased.
- There is no cash alternative available to any elements of the package.
- Subject to availability.