SEE THE CURIOUS INCIDENT OF THE DOG IN THE NIGHT-TIME AT THE PICCADILLY THEATRE AND DINE AT BRASSERIE ZÉDEL
Enjoy our 3-course Formule Menu with a glass of wine and a Band A ticket to The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time at the Piccadilly Theatre, for £59.50.
Following an acclaimed UK and International tour, the smash-hit National Theatre production of The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time returns to London for a strictly limited season.
Adapted by two-time Olivier Award-winning playwright, Simon Stephens, and directed by Olivier and Tony Award-winning director, Marianne Elliott, Mark Haddon's best-selling novel is brought to life on stage and has won 7 Olivier Awards and 5 Tony Awards including 'Best Play'.
Christopher, fifteen years old, stands beside Mrs Shears' dead dog. It has been speared with a garden fork, it is seven minutes after midnight and Christopher is under suspicion. He records each fact in the book he is writing to solve the mystery of who murdered Wellington. He has an extraordinary brain, exceptional at maths while ill-equipped to interpret everyday life. He has never ventured alone beyond the end of his road, he detests being touched and he distrusts strangers. But his detective work, forbidden by his father, takes him on a frightening journey that upturns his world…
Since its first performance, the show has been seen in 9 countries and 78 cities world-wide, most recently completing an acclaimed international tour to cities including Amsterdam, Toronto, Hong Kong, Singapore and Melbourne.
1. click here
2. Shortly after booking, you will be contacted by Brasserie Zédel in order to confirm your table reservation at the restaurant.
Please ensure that you have your meal voucher, which will be sent with your tickets via post or given to you at the box office, to show on arrival at Brasserie Zédel.
Terms & Conditions:
- Valid for Monday - Thursday 7.30pm performances, until 27th April 2019.
- This offer includes: a ticket to the play plus Brasserie Zédel's Menu Formule (3 courses with a glass of wine and water). Service charge is included.
- Guests must be seated in the Brasserie by the following times to ensure adequate time to enjoy your meal:
Pre-Theatre (Evenings): Customers must be seated by 5.45pm
Post-Theatre (Evenings): Customers must arrive before 11pm
- There is no cash alternative available to any elements of the package.
- Anything ordered outside of this set menu will be charged as normal at the end of your meal.
- Alcohol will only be served to over 18s; a soft drink alternative is available.
- Table reservations in the Brasserie must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
- Subject to availability.