New Year’s Eve at Brasserie Zédel
On the centenary of the roaring twenties, we invite you to step back in time to celebrate New Year's Eve at Brasserie Zédel.
This event is now sold out however we will be holding back some tables for walk-ins on the night. See below.
New Year's Eve, or le Réveillon de la Saint-Sylvestre as we say in France, deserves to be celebrated and where better to do so than with us at the Brasserie for an evening of food, frivolity and a few surprises…
On Tuesday 31st December, one of our most popular bands, The Hamiltons, will return to entertain diners with their lively French jazz from 10pm. Alongside the music, roaming around the room will be our host of colourful characters. Think showgirls, comédiens and… well, we wouldn't want to give too much away.
And with the tables pushed back to allow for some dancing later on in the evening, a New Year's Eve celebration at Zédel wouldn't be complete without a troupe of cancan dancers taking to the floor come midnight.
Ideal for those looking for a full night of entertainment or indeed for a post-theatre celebration, please note that early and pre-theatre dinner sittings from 5pm are also available should you just require a meal with us before heading elsewhere…
And so, with the Brasserie transported back to the 1920s for an evening of light-hearted fun, we look forward to ringing in la nouvelle année and would be thrilled for you to join us.
Our à la carte menu will be offered in the Brasserie as usual for diners to enjoy.
For guests staying with us past 10pm for our New Year's Eve celebrations, there will also be a £55 charge per person to cover the live entertainment you will enjoy throughout the night. A glass of champagne on arrival is also included in the booking.
For guests joining us for dinner but leaving the Brasserie prior to 10pm, there are no extra costs - i.e. the £55 entertainment charge does not apply.
Please call us on 0207 734
4888 as soon as possible to avoid
We are unable to take online bookings for this event.
We will be holding back some tables for walk-ins on the night. However, please be aware that if you do arrive en passant there may be a wait and a table cannot be guaranteed. Those arriving en passant and staying with us past 10pm will also be subject to the live entertainment charge of £55 per person.
AND OVER IN CRAZY COQS:
From 7 - 8pm, join one of Crazy Coqs' most popular performers, Joe Stilgoe, for a very special solo show. After another momentous year, he's back with us whisking up an early New Year's Eve party replete with seasonal songs, spontaneous moments of piano wizardry and more. Tickets are £30. Click here to book.
And from 10pm - 12.30am, The Black Cat's "Salon des Artistes" will ring in the New Year with a one-off soiree. Featuring singers, comics, burlesque artistes and magicians, they will also be supported by a live jazz band. Each ticket (£100) includes a complimentary glass of champagne at midnight. Click here to book.
Terms and Conditions:
- Bookings for dinner on Tuesday 31st December will commence from 5pm.
- Should you wish to enjoy a full evening with us, we would advise booking from 8.30pm onwards. Please note, there will be more availability for larger tables at this time too.
- A New Year's Eve entertainment charge of £55 per person is applicable to all those who wish to keep their table past 10pm to enjoy our New Year's Eve entertainment. This fee will be payable upfront upon booking.
- All other reservations (i.e. those not wishing to keep their table past 10pm) are subject to the usual time restrictions, though the £55 entertainment charge is not applicable on these.
- The Hamiltons band and our full programme of live entertainment will begin around 10pm. Some earlier music and a few performers will be taking to the Brasserie floor beforehand, from 9pm.
- Please note that we will not be able to seat guests in the Brasserie any earlier than the allotted reservation time. Bar Américain however will be open from 1pm on New Year's Eve, should you wish to enjoy a drink beforehand.
- Cancellation policy: For all reservations that include our New Year's Eve entertainment charge, we will not be able to refund this if a cancellation is made less than 48 hours in advance. All other reservations are subject to our usual cancellation fees.