Magnificent, exquisite, sumptuous
See the RA's Jean-Etienne Liotard Exhibition and Dine
Enjoy a three-course Formule Menu (including water, wine & coffee), plus an exhibition ticket for just £25* to see the first retrospective ever to be devoted in this country to Jean-Etienne Liotard. From 24 October 2015 to 31 January 2016.
Liotard was an artist in great demand across 18th century Europe and beyond. An eccentric and distinctive portraitist, his work conjurs up the magnificence and cultural curiosity of the age in vividly lifelike detail.
This retrospective brings together over 70 exquisite and rarely-seen works in a variety of media. Covering the artist's time in Paris, Vienna, Geneva, Constantinople and London, this sumptuous exhibition is a long-overdue celebration of an exceptional artist.
THE GUARDIAN 5/5 stars: "Jean-Etienne Liotard: a joyous time machine back to the Enlightenment."
BOOK in person at Brasserie Zédel or on 020 7734 4888.
*Terms and Conditions:
- Must be booked in advance, subject to availability.
- The offer is for the Brasserie Zédel Formule Menu: 3 courses, with water, a glass of wine, coffee plus an exhibition ticket.
- The offer is not exchangeable against other menu items and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or vouchers.
- Offer valid from 24 October 2015 to 31 January 2016, Mon - Sun 11.30am - 4.45pm, for lunch bookings only.
- Package must be paid for at Brasserie Zédel when collecting the exhibition ticket.
- Service charge is not included.
- The exhibition tickets are valid at any time during the exhibition.
- Opening times of the RA: Mon - Thurs, Sat and Sun 10am-6pm (last admission 5.30pm), Fri - 10am-10pm (last admission 9.30pm).
Jean-Etienne Liotard Woman on a Sofa Reading (detail), 1748-52. Oil on canvas. Galleria degli Uffizi, Florence.