PETER PAUL RUBENS
A 3-Course Menu and Rubens Exhibition Ticket
**LAST TWO DAYS** THE FIRST ART BLOCK-BUSTER OF 2015... Enjoy a three-course Formule Menu plus an exhibition ticket for just £30*
Visit the RUBENS Exhibition at The Royal Academy and enjoy our 3-course Formule Menu, which includes a glass of wine, coffee and water, before or after the exhibition, valid until 10th April 2015.
Peter Paul Rubens has been described as the "prince of painters". A bold claim? Judge for yourself at this, the first major overview of his work and legacy.
Rubens and His Legacy will bring together masterpieces produced during his lifetime, as well as major works of art generated by great artists who were influenced by him in generations that followed. Set to be one of the biggest spectacles of 2015, this is an unprecedented opportunity to see masterpieces by Rubens side by side with the work of his artistic heirs.
Book in person at Brasserie Zédel or on 020 7734 4888, quoting 'RA Rubens'
*Terms and Conditions:
• Must be booked in advance, subject to availability.
• The exhibition ticket can only be collected from Brasserie Zédel, after 11.30am, from the Kiosk or Reception downstairs.
• If you are intending to view the exhibition prior to your meal, you will need to pick up the ticket from the Brasserie first (less than 5 minutes away from The Royal Academy).
• Package must be paid for at Brasserie Zédel when collecting the exhibition ticket. Service charge is not included.
• The offer is for the Brasserie Zédel Formule Menu: 3 courses, with water, a glass of wine, coffee plus an exhibition ticket.
• The offer is not exchangeable against other menu items and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or vouchers.
• Offer valid from 24 January 2015 - 10 April 2015, Mon - Sun 11.30am - 5pm.
• You must be seated in Brasserie Zédel by 5pm to order your meal.
• The exhibition tickets are valid at any time during the exhibition and are not timed.
• RA opening times: Mon - Thurs & Sun: 10am - 6pm (last admission 5.30pm), Fri & Sat: 10am - 10pm (last admission 9.30pm).
• Although beyond our control, it is very unlikely that you will have to queue at The Royal Academy to enter the exhibition.
Peter Paul Rubens Tiger, Lion and Leopard Hunt (detail), 1616. Oil on canvas, 256x325.5cm, Rennes, Musée des Beaux-Arts. Photo © MBA, Rennes, Dist. RMN-Grand Palais/Adélaïde Beaudoin.