BRAVE, PROVOCATIVE, VISIONARY
See The RA's Ai Weiwei Exhibition and Dine
Enjoy a three-course Formule Menu (including water, wine & coffee), plus an exhibition ticket for just £32* when major artist and cultural phenomenon Ai Weiwei takes over the main galleries at The Royal Academy from 19 September to 13 December 2015.
Curated in collaboration with the artist from his studio in Beijing, the RA presents some of his most important works from the time he returned to China from the US in 1993 right up to present day.
Among new works created specifically for the galleries and courtyard will be a number of large-scale installations, as well as works showcasing everything from marble and steel to tea and glass.
Book in person at Brasserie Zédel or on 020 7734 4888.
*Terms and Conditions:
- Must be booked in advance, subject to availability.
- The offer is for the Brasserie Zédel Formule Menu: 3 courses, with water, a glass of wine, coffee plus an exhibition ticket.
- The offer is not exchangeable against other menu items and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or vouchers.
- Offer valid from 19 September to 13 December 2015, Mon - Sun 11.30am - 4.45pm, for lunch bookings only.
- Package must be paid for at Brasserie Zédel when collecting the exhibition ticket.
- Service charge is not included.
- The exhibition tickets are valid at any time during the exhibition.
- Opening times of the RA: Mon - Thurs, Sat and Sun 10am-6pm (last admission 5.30pm), Fri - 10am-10pm (last admission 9.30pm).
Photo of Ai Weiwei in his studio in Beijing, taken in April
Photo © Harry Pearce/Pentagram, 2015