A VIBRANT SUMMER OF COLOUR
See The Royal Academy of Arts Summer Exhibition & Dine
THE WORLD'S LARGEST OPEN SUBMISSION ART EXHIBITION...
Enjoy a three-course Formule Menu plus an exhibition ticket for just £28*
Visit the SUMMER EXHIBITION 2015 at The Royal Academy and enjoy our 3-course Formule Menu, which includes a glass of wine, coffee and water, before or after the exhibition, available from 8 June to 16 August 2015.
For 247 years, The Royal Academy of Arts Annual Summer Exhibition has offered a snapshot of contemporary art - and this year promises a riot of colour, variety and discovery with over 1,200 works spilling out from the galleries.
With everything from painting, printmaking and sculpture through to installation, photography and film, this is a show unlike any other.
Book in person at Brasserie Zédel or on 020 7734 4888, quoting 'RA Summer'.
*Terms and Conditions:
• Must be booked in advance, subject to availability.
• The exhibition ticket can only be collected from Brasserie Zédel at 20 Sherwwod Street, London W1F 7ED, after 11.30am, from the Kiosk or Reception downstairs.
• If you are intending to view the exhibition prior to your meal, you will need to pick up the ticket from the Brasserie first (less than 5 minutes away from The Royal Academy).
• Package must be paid for at Brasserie Zédel when collecting the exhibition ticket. Service charge is not included.
• The offer is for the Brasserie Zédel Formule Menu: 3 courses, with water, a glass of wine, coffee plus an exhibition ticket for one person per ticket.
• The offer is not exchangeable against other menu items and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or vouchers.
• Offer valid from 8 June 2015 - 16 August 2015, Mon - Sun 11.30am - 4.30pm, for lunchtime bookings only.
• You must be seated in Brasserie Zédel by 4.30pm to order your meal.
• The exhibition tickets are valid at any time during the exhibition and are not timed.
• RA opening times: Mon - Thurs, Sat & Sun: 10am - 6pm (last admission 5.30pm), Fri: 10am - 10pm (last admission 9.30pm).
• Although beyond our control, it is very unlikely that you will have to queue at The Royal Academy to enter the exhibition.
This exhibition is sponsored by Insight Investment.