”No matter your sin, you’re welcome here. No matter your desire, you’re welcome here. For this is more than a nightclub. The Moulin Rouge is a state of mind!” Harold Zidler
Set in Paris in 1899, ‘Moulin Rouge! The Musical‘ is a dazzling stage adaptation of Baz Luhrmann’s seminal silver-screen smash hit. Centred on Satine – a singer at the Moulin Rouge – and the battle for her love, this riotous tale has a newly updated score, featuring songs from the likes of Lady Gaga, Beyoncé and Adele, as well as some classics from the film itself…
Winner of 10 Tony awards on Broadway, the show has found its rightful home in London’s at the Piccadilly Theatre, right next door to Zédel.
And as part of our official partnership with the show we are offering a theatre package for a meal at Zédel and a ticket to the show and you can dine before, or after the show.
£125 per person for a ticket and a two-course meal.
£130 per person for a ticket and a three-course meal.
Available Monday to Wednesday evenings and Wednesday matinees.
To book your package, simply follow the link below; full terms and conditions are listed at the bottom of this page.
- The package includes a two or three course dinner at Zédel from a set menu.
- The package is available Monday to Wednesday evenings and Wednesday matinees.
- Maximum table size of 6 people.
- Reservation times for the meal are: 5.00-5.45pm for evening shows pre show, 10.30pm for post show. 12.00-12.30pm pre Wednesday matinee, 5.30pm post matinee.
- Drinks are not included in this package, these will be charged additionally on the day on consumption.
- Please bring your meal voucher, which you will be sent when you book.
- Performance times for the show are 2.30pm for the matinee and 7.30pm for the evening.
- Anything ordered outside of this set menu will be charged as normal at the end of your meal.
- Please note that tables may be subject to a time restriction.
- Subject to availability