The Prince Edward Theatre is home to the magical stage adaption of ‘Mary Poppins’, located just a short walk away from Zédel - enjoy premium tickets and a pre-show meal, with our theatre package.
Presented by Disney and Cameron Mackintosh, this triumphant retelling of P L Travers original novel tells the tale of the world’s best loved nanny: Mary Poppins. Featuring classic songs such as Jolly Holiday, Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and Step in Time from the Disney film – as well as new additions to the score, along with dazzling choreography and staging, this is one not to be missed.
And we are delighted to be partnering with By Stephen Cherry to offer a Stalls or Royal circle ticket, along with a two-course pre-theatre dinner and a glass of wine at Brasserie Zédel, with dates available until November 2022.
Brasserie Zédel patrons can access an exclusive 25% off the package price, by entering the code ZEDEL at the checkout.
To find out more and to book your package, click on the button below.
- Recommended age of 7 and over (children under the age of 5 will be not be permitted
- Your meal consists of a starter and main or a main and desert per person
- Your meal includes one glass of wine, beer or soft drink per person. Any additional food and drink ordered will be at an additional cost to you
- Your tickets are valid for one of the displayed dates only. Once you have chosen your date and your booking has been processed it cannot be exchanged or refunded
- For your comfort and security, you may be subject to additional checks on your visit to London theatres – we appreciate your patience and understanding while these are taking place
- Venues can change and 72 hours notice will be provided should this be the case
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary