Book your package with a ticket to 'Everybody's Talking About Jamie', then contact us to make your dinner reservation at Brasserie Zédel to enjoy our 3-course Menu Formule with a glass of wine, for £75
Our package with ‘Everybody’s Talking About Jamie’ is available until 23rd September. Inspired by a true story, this performance is the award-winning hit musical for today – bang up to date, more relevant than ever and specially updated for the times we live in. Jamie New is sixteen and lives on a council estate in Sheffield but doesn’t quite fit in. He is terrified about the future but he is going to be a sensation.
Click on the ‘Book Now’ link below to purchase the package with your theatre tickets. Then make your dining reservation by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7734 4888 quoting ‘JamieZedel’.
Terms and Conditions:
- After the package is purchased tables must be reserved by the customer directly with Brasserie Zédel by emailing email@example.com or calling 020 7734 4888 before the date attending.
- Must be booked in advance and dining must take place on the same day as attending the performance.
- Reservations are subject to availability.
- The offer is for the Brasserie Zédel Formule Menu: 3 courses, with water, a glass of wine, plus a Band A ticket to ‘Everybody’s Talking About Jamie’ at the Apollo Theatre.
- The offer is not exchangeable against other menu items and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or vouchers.
- Offer valid from 27th July to 23rd September 2021, Tuesday to Thursday for the 7:30pm evening performances with the last seating at 5.45pm for pre-theatre and 11pm for post-theatre dining. As well as, Wednesdays for the 2:30pm matinee performance with the last seating at 12:45pm for pre- theatre and 5:30pm for post-theatre dining.
- Service charge is included.